What have we done to incur the wrath of the easter bunyy? Any how can we appease him to change course?
Egg Drought
Started by WitchChild [1987262] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Samaritan [1941490]
· 6 likes ·
Start writing in fun colors like me, I found 7 eggs already
Mentioned in this thread
Samaritan [1941490] ×1 WitchChild [1987262] ×1
Start writing in fun colors like me, I found 7 eggs already
Hm, worth a shot I guess.
da egg --> dababy --> dababy convertible
Hey, I don't think there is a wrath and you seem to have found the average number for the activity.
So what I think so far is that each of us players have the chance to find one egg per 10,000 -16,000 activity. This is for the first 11 eggs, and not sure yet how this increases as more are found.
Maybe works like the gym, where each new egg needs a little more activity. This is for the first 11 eggs, and not sure yet how this increases as more are found.
So what I think so far is that each of us players have the chance to find one egg per 10,000 -16,000 activity. This is for the first 11 eggs, and not sure yet how this increases as more are found.
Maybe works like the gym, where each new egg needs a little more activity. This is for the first 11 eggs, and not sure yet how this increases as more are found.
Purple egg please.
You sent a Purple Easter Egg to Retalligator with the message: You ask and you shall recieve
Haha wow...first nub to respond gets it.
Mine?!!!!!!!
U're not veryy nubby.
oneSAT: sent a purple egg
oneSAT: i found 3 purple ones already
Retalligator: lol...thanks!
Retalligator: i'm going to send it to a nub
oneSAT: ok
Retalligator: should i do something else with it?
oneSAT: sell it and buy drugs with it
Last message: 02:23:32 - 10/04/21 TCT
Contest over.
oneSAT: sent a purple egg
oneSAT: i found 3 purple ones already
Retalligator: lol...thanks!
Retalligator: i'm going to send it to a nub
oneSAT: ok
Retalligator: should i do something else with it?
oneSAT: sell it and buy drugs with it
Last message: 02:23:32 - 10/04/21 TCT
Contest over.
Mentions: Samaritan [1941490] · WitchChild [1987262]
I've found 2 purple and 3 yellows, gave 1 purple to a friend already for some dog poop, and dog pooped his place xD. It was worth it for the merit.
But I am though....look at my stats. Iv been gone for like 7-8 years lol
I've stopped using scripts for 2 days and haven't found any eggs. I'm sorry for using scripts Ched, pls give me lots of eggs tomorrow :(
I wonder how many of these threads will be made
Hopefully many continuosly and forever into the golden path that is our future.
Egg threads will be made until we find enough eggs to be satisfied, which is never. Until the event is done of course.
Sir, may have more egg?
i started to find eggs some time after i removed egg scripts