Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Random Items Giveaway

Started by IceSkullFire [2078805] on in Fun & Games.

1,057 replies · 3.95k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1,058 / 1,058 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1,058
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
76 / 100
Engagement score
94 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Triple68 [2660601] ×19 Jubsu [2674033] ×9 IceSkullFire [2078805] ×7 SirRence [2720185] ×6 Andy1067 [2656438] ×4 Daredevil1234 [2704729] ×4 timobilbo [2561078] ×3 LaDy_BuG405 [2577515] ×3 HamstaBall [2625610] ×3 Xora [2716150] ×3 Gaab [1432032] ×2 Flockaaa [1659524] ×2

IceSkullFire [2078805]
[image: i.ibb.co]

This image is done by Eslara [2711115]



Please give a support to this artist's graphic work here. Also shoutout to SirRence [2720185] for his guides and tips for newbies here.

I got a lot of stuffs to give, so just post here anything you like and if you want to say something to me its also welcome i will be glad to read it.

I will send a gift when i want and it mostly a random item/s. Sometimes i will do random giveaways via mini racing, therefore anyone are open to join it. Sometimes i just read your post and upvoting it if i like it. Give a support for this thread by upvoting any of my posts in this thread and i will appreciate it and also it boost me up to do more.

Mentions: Eslara [2711115] · SirRence [2720185] · SirRence Tips For Newbies And The Clueless

Zig1981 [2630571]
How do you know when a blonde is having a bad day..... she has a tampon behind her ear and she's missing her pencil
Holylight [2652746]
I love Dad Jokes, everybody knows it, so :

My daughter screeched, "Daaaaaad, you haven't listened to one word I've said, have you!?"
What a strange way to start a conversation with me.
IceSkullFire [2078805]
Giveaway items :

1x Xanax - [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Zig1981[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][2630571][/background]
1x Box of medical supplies - [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]ITKJ[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][2398198][/background]
1x Pixie sticks - [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Lady_Anna[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][2663119][/background]
1x Ecstacy - [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]jgolla[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][2491575][/background]
1x Ecstacy - [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]raticate_spawn[/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)] [/background][background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)][2658722][/background]
1x Empty blood bags - The rest of the posters from above

Thanks for the posting. ^_^ enjoy your day.
issamemario [2633708]
Thanks for your generosity and kindness!
I hope I can pay it forward as well when I hit a higher networth! *fingers crossed* soooon
RexII [2650729]
Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and good night.

Oh but as I think of it it's nearly 4am for me now, so it's mostly a "good night" I guess...