Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Another day without egg

Started by Cindy_witch [2579279] on in General Discussion.

21 replies · 649 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Cindy_witch [2579279]
First time doing this event and had high expectations though.. I admit beginning was great. But now no egg for me (where did my eggs go... I didn't saw them for whole day... Anyone seen them... I like rotten eggs to but it have to be Easter eggs....)
cookdandbombd [2450557] Reporter
Spawn rate naturally decreases depending on the amount of eggs you've found already

It does get to the point where you're waiting for more than 24 hours between spawns; in the early teens as I recall last year. Could be sooner, or maybe you missed one. Either way, buckle in.
MuddBaal [2512285]
egg is life, look inward and find egg.. look outward and see shell, break shell and see egg all over life,.. shell, egg, life..