Hello! I have an item idea/suggestion:
COFFEE
Maybe a beverage. Maybe a drug. Possible features:
-reduces cooldown from drinking beer
-more energy
-more happy
-might randomly nerf or subtract X% from any one stat
-No OD
-Maybe you can't use some other drug? Or if you do, there's a hosp chance
-helps temporarily with works stats? most likely endurance
I'm curious if Coffee was something that was considered as an addition at some point. Thanks for listening!
Thoughts?
COFFEE
Maybe a beverage. Maybe a drug. Possible features:
-reduces cooldown from drinking beer
-more energy
-more happy
-might randomly nerf or subtract X% from any one stat
-No OD
-Maybe you can't use some other drug? Or if you do, there's a hosp chance
-helps temporarily with works stats? most likely endurance
I'm curious if Coffee was something that was considered as an addition at some point. Thanks for listening!
Thoughts?