I've owned some BB in stocks . Education is one of them. I've completed all available EDU classes. So no I need to know are there any plans in the works for fore classes in the future? Or should I just sell DU BB's?
Stocks & Education
Started by xxCORVUSxx [722529] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- outspoking [573747]
· 5 likes ·
Sell it, you can always buy the BB later if you need it.
Sell it, you can always buy the BB later if you need it.
For Pete's sake Link, don't you remember the endless slog all those years ago, waiting with baited breath for a course to end so we could click on the next one, starting the next cycle of waiting for weeks...or months. Don't be that guy who only takes the easy way out, throw off the yoke of leisure brought on by those hateful BB shares and return to the fold of us archaic dinosaurs that have stood by you from the beginning.
I used to loan the blocks out to faction members, but can't do that anymore. So I sold both of mine and put it into other stocks