Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Karmasutra

Started by Xtracool [2666093] on in Graveyard.

14 replies · 523 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
31
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Xtracool [2666093]
Karma! Huh, Good God. What is it good for? I do not know, but i do know its in the game and it is counted therefore i must have some! I want to protest this petty game mechanic while shamelessly farming for karma. I will now sing a protest song....

So if you want to destroy my sweater,
Bump this thread as i walk away.
Watch me unravel. I'll soon be naked.
Lying on the floor i come undone.
Xtracool [2666093]
This is not spam, some ppl enjoyed it. Artistic expression is one that evokes ideas and or emotion. This post was successful in that regard.