Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Page not refreshing

Started by JurassicMark [2043116] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

JurassicMark [2043116]
This has been happening on my home PC for probably 5 weeks. I open Torn in a browser and the page is either frozen or blank. Refreshing the page doesn't help, but leaving the page and coming back refreshes the page.

I'm using Google Chrome. I've tried clearing my cache, logging out of the app completely, and changing servers.

Best Wishes,
JurassicMark
Toshredsyousay [2559181]
I don't know if this is the same issue I just had but the timing was terrible. I just ate a bunch of candy and dropped an E then the Gym page would not load despite multple refreshes and trying on the mobile. Obviously I missed the happy boost. Quite frustrating as you could imagine.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try using Incognito mode to check if it is related to any of the installed scripts/extensions?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Please provide your OS version as well as your browser's version.

Thanks..!!
Mitchum [2609042]
i have had the same blank page issue where refreshing doesnt help
tried multiple updated browsers cleared caches and all even restarting pc