Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Invisible egg

Started by Glimph [1950707] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

Glimph [1950707]
Hi, I just found an egg in forums. The thing is, it wasn't visible at first as it was hidden under the change page button and when I went to the second page of the thread, I saw it briefly. I then was able to change page again and click it up while the page was loading but it seems a little unfair.. is this working as intended?

Device: samsung SM-A405FN Android: 11 App version: 1.1.4
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This can happen and it is not considered an issue. Even if you miss the egg on this page, it can re-spawn right after, if you navigate away.

Thanks..!!