Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

yes

Started by SXM [2672133] on in Graveyard.

15 replies · 241 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
18
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

Wollongong [12833]
Sooo, I came here to learn about the best sugar baby, and only got a list of demands. Not a single clue why your sugarbabiness supersedes all others.

#lame
Samaritan [1941490]
cuck
/k?k/
noun
  1. 1.
    DEROGATORY•INFORMAL
    a weak or servile man (often used as a contemptuous term for a man with moderate or progressive political views).
  2. 2.
    a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful; a cuckold.
  3. terletzky [2671527]
Absinthian [2263711] Committee Committee
I'm looking for a sugar baby! I'll give you $2,610,000 every day which pretty much covers your daily Xanax.

But I need you to get to level 15 first so I don't get busted for underage shenanigans and then bring me 29 camel plushies every day. Just as a thank you for the money I give you.