Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

training regiment

Started by Lamstraal [592404] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 101 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Lamstraal [592404]
Hi all,
I'm playing this game for a pretty long time, but a big pause and a long time not really active...But I'm back and having fun again.
So probably this question will raise some eyebrows because it's asked by someone who is playing for pretty long.

Question:
I understand that similar battle stats are the way to go, but how do you train that?
Do you train in blocks of a certain amount or train a different stat every time?

I'm training in (small) blocks now, get a stat to a nice looking number and start training a different stat.
When all the stats are similar start with the first again.
Fatbears [2197270]
Like you I train small stat goals dependent on faction stedfast.

Example. we have 13% strength, 12% dexterity for the month so I'm training STR to 250m then going to dex for the rest of the month.
Next month will be speed defense and I'll do the same.

When we rotate back I'll finish my dex then work on STR to another milestone

I started doing this ages ago and found it really worked well to keep me engaged.
DrVoid [2608187]
Following faction steadfast is the best boost.

But also remember to have the special or specialist gyms open, if you happen to have opened them.

And completely balanced stats would work like charm against the same total stat player of any other build, but the build guys will be able to train in special gyms which makes their progress stronger.

Almost gym dots are in percentages. So losing gym Access should be taken seriously.

Let me give you an example.

You have George's and elite open and you are training Dex.

Then the steadfast changed to def, but if you train def for a month in George's you are going to lose the elites. Then continue both equally.

Bcz George's is 7.3 and elites is 8... So that is 7% more gains than George's.. if you want to sacrifice 7% for 5% of extra steadfast it is not advisable. And there can be many of such instances.

When you are perfectly maintaining balance in some builds, one extra train may throw you out of the needed gyms and then you have to train in lower gyms.

So first fix up to a stat build and everytime calculate what you are losing or what you will gain if you train using vladar training simulator. And take action.

Hope it helps. All the best.