Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question

Started by Detonator [595127] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 175 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Detonator [595127]
My Mrs would like to start playing and has made an account.

Am I allowed to assist her e.g. give her cash or property or rent her a property and if so what am allowed to do and if not I won't and will just tell her what to do.

Many thanks I have put to many years in to jeopardise my place in torn
Duke-Red_centre [308711]
Yes, my wife started as well, I’ve helped her along. With money, stocks and properties
Just make sure she’s plays her own game and you shouldn’t have a problem
:)
Matty_h [48911]
Staff have always said as long as you’re 2 separate people and you’re not just “feeding” one account with the other, then you’ll be ok.
Kelsie [340367]
You absolutely can! Bogie spoke about this here :)

Perfectly acceptable to marry one another, send items/gifts/money, be in same fac/company etc etc.
(This talks about creating a new account, but the info is basically the same^^)

Mentions: Spouse IRL playing TORN

BikerJon [2172238]
Agreed to the above. My wife is an avid player and I helped her out to start with quite a bit. Moved her straight into my private island. Married her etc etc.

I think as the others said, as long as she plays her own game you will be fine.