Personal stat chart broken
Started by Strix [2544622] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 43 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Also mine:
Invalid JSON string: {"height":520,"width":"92.5%","hAxis":{"maxAlternation":1,"maxTextLines":2,"textStyle":{"color":"#333","fontSize":10},"format":"MMM d \n yyyy","gridlines":{"count":12,"color":"#dedede"}},"vAxis":{"textStyle":{"color":"#333","fontSize":11},"format":"short","gridlines":{"count":10,"color":"#dedede"},"viewWindow": d \n yyyy","gridlines":{"count":12,"co": d \n yyyy","gridlines":{"count":12,"color":"#dedede"}},"vAxis":{"textStyle":{"color":"#333","fontSize":11},"format":"short","gridlines":{"count":10,"color":"#dedede"},"viewWindow":{"min":"auto
I deleted some so it wont occur as spamming
Invalid JSON string: {"height":520,"width":"92.5%","hAxis":{"maxAlternation":1,"maxTextLines":2,"textStyle":{"color":"#333","fontSize":10},"format":"MMM d \n yyyy","gridlines":{"count":12,"color":"#dedede"}},"vAxis":{"textStyle":{"color":"#333","fontSize":11},"format":"short","gridlines":{"count":10,"color":"#dedede"},"viewWindow": d \n yyyy","gridlines":{"count":12,"co": d \n yyyy","gridlines":{"count":12,"color":"#dedede"}},"vAxis":{"textStyle":{"color":"#333","fontSize":11},"format":"short","gridlines":{"count":10,"color":"#dedede"},"viewWindow":{"min":"auto
I deleted some so it wont occur as spamming
Can also confirm I'm getting the same.
Me too.
[image: s4.gifyu.com][/url]
[image: s4.gifyu.com][/url]
Im having the same issue.
Broke the chart but still no eggs!
Passing along to Ivan.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Still broken after maintenance
This also broke the (hidden) tabular view of the personal stats data.
Everything normal on my side, running on Pod7
broke for me too, running on Pod2
Probably cause of Patch Tuesdays
Content reclaimed.
Broke for me too, running on pod1
I m having the same issue
Confirmed here too
Same on pod 3
On mobile phone and having this issue.
same