So, I know i said i was gonna give up reviving for trading but i think ima still give it a shot even though its not very profitable as of right now. This isn't a price list for revives ,for now until i hit 100 revive skill this is just used for me to get known.
When ever i fly i try to give out free revives to people who got mugged or hospitalize because i know the anger and frustration you must feel, when i have e in torn i go to the hospital and revive people who have hours of hospital time because i know staying in there must be boring unless you put yourself in there. In torn we can be whatever we want to be, leaders and directors, the rise and fall of factions, but the thing i love the most is the friends I've made in the game.
Sometimes reviving isn't about the money or the profit its about the friends you've made and the people you impact, honestly i feel like being known by the torn community for being a helper, a friend is way much better for being known as a scammer, ( Cough, Cough, cow killer 1337, not throwing shade just trying to make you laugh)
All im asking of you is to like and bump this forum, so i can get my name out there and if your in the hospital hit me up and ask for a revive i don't mind and if i don't have e ill try to help the best i can
As of right now my revive skill is 47
4/20/2021 I'm now at revive skill 61 !!!
4/30/2021 I'm now at revive skill 80 !!!
5/8/2021 I'm now at revive skill 90 !!!
5/14/2021 I'm now at revive skill 95 !!!
5/21/2021 I'm now at revive skill 100!!!
And if you can like my other thread, My Trader Thread
When ever i fly i try to give out free revives to people who got mugged or hospitalize because i know the anger and frustration you must feel, when i have e in torn i go to the hospital and revive people who have hours of hospital time because i know staying in there must be boring unless you put yourself in there. In torn we can be whatever we want to be, leaders and directors, the rise and fall of factions, but the thing i love the most is the friends I've made in the game.
Sometimes reviving isn't about the money or the profit its about the friends you've made and the people you impact, honestly i feel like being known by the torn community for being a helper, a friend is way much better for being known as a scammer, ( Cough, Cough, cow killer 1337, not throwing shade just trying to make you laugh)
All im asking of you is to like and bump this forum, so i can get my name out there and if your in the hospital hit me up and ask for a revive i don't mind and if i don't have e ill try to help the best i can
As of right now my revive skill is 47
4/20/2021 I'm now at revive skill 61 !!!
4/30/2021 I'm now at revive skill 80 !!!
5/8/2021 I'm now at revive skill 90 !!!
5/14/2021 I'm now at revive skill 95 !!!
5/21/2021 I'm now at revive skill 100!!!
And if you can like my other thread, My Trader Thread
Mentions: Bullet Trading Thread