Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter Egg

Started by Reever [2247699] on in Questions & Answers.

21 replies · 465 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Reever [2247699]
Anyone else unable to find any? Been searching everywhere and haven't seen one this season.

Thinking about getting Duke to put a hit out on it.
ZAYN [1181209]
How active are you? Also Doctorn's alert helps so you don't miss an egg.
Try logging in at different time. Sometimes I get one at 7 AM, 10 AM, or just once a day.
Try clicking links that you usually don't use.
Try scouring the forums.
And above all, pray :)
Reever [2247699]
I do all that. I'm also not complaining, I would have gone to bugs. It was just a question. However, what is Doctorns alert?
Spicy_Onta [2304632]
Are you using any scripts that specifically looks for eggs? Ched penalizes players that use those. I didn't found any eggs when I have the script installed and found an egg 4 days after uninstalling the script. But, I think doctorn is safe to use tho.
SimbaJack [2441977]
doctorn works great for egg finding, I have found all my eggs with it, this year and last, I already have more eggs this year than i did last year