I ve been mugged coming from Cayman while I was still flying. Contact me for details.
Mugged while flying
Started by valentinos [828140] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Stewie [1494547]
· 2 likes ·
01:12:26 - 10/04/2021 valentinos boarded a 0h 25m personal flight from Cayman Islands to Torn 01:37:28 - 10/04/2021 Pops mugged valentinos (with 1 other) for X sending them to hospital for 0h 30m [view] It looks like they initiated the …
you mean after you landed and were doing capture they mugged you quickly as they were watching you and had already spied that you had cash?
I mean I land straight in the hospital.
Must be lagging in game.
01:12:26 - 10/04/2021 valentinos boarded a 0h 25m personal flight from Cayman Islands to Torn
01:37:28 - 10/04/2021 Pops mugged valentinos (with 1 other) for X sending them to hospital for 0h 30m [view]
It looks like they initiated the attack the exact second you landed, but this is possible if they are constantly checking and refreshing the page I'm afraid.
It's being discussed however, as Chedburn mentioned in a previous bug report.
Thanks.
01:37:28 - 10/04/2021 Pops mugged valentinos (with 1 other) for X sending them to hospital for 0h 30m [view]
It looks like they initiated the attack the exact second you landed, but this is possible if they are constantly checking and refreshing the page I'm afraid.
It's being discussed however, as Chedburn mentioned in a previous bug report.
Thanks.
Mentions: Flight Arrival Lag/Exploit
Its ok, its a script they are allowed to use to let them know the exact second you land