Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A small confession...

Started by Sweeney_Todd [27468] on in General Discussion.

26 replies · 933 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Sweeney_Todd [27468]
I may join random threads and take a counter position to the OP for shit's and giggles. It's not that I do it for karma, I do it as it amuses the f**k out of me...

So if I pop up in your thread, chances are it's for the S & Gs...

I could be serious, but chances are slim...

Is this just a me thing, or do other people do it as well?
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
That saves time...

For example, scripts are bad for the game. We all know that, even the people that use them, but at the end of the day, that's their issue. Stiring the pot though is fun. Making people go crazy as f**k for no reason, that is funny...
UziJesus [2528544]
Devil's advocate... hardly something new on the Internet, but can be hours of fun/frustration depending on which side you sit.
Key lesson though, don't put too much emphasis on what strangers on the Internet say!
CRLF [2095076]
ok, let's review. right now, DUDE is scoring twice as much karma as you on this thread.

DUDE.

I'd post an analogy, but if I did, this would BE the analogy.
manic [1554958]
Argue for argue's sake?

Pointless and a waste of effort, especially as there's SO much stupidity on the internet to point out...
Timpo [2281064]
People confuse my replies for shit posts sometimes but I really am that stupid
[image: i.makeagif.com]
(no I really am :P)

f**k it, so long as it's not personal do what makes you giggle man, so long as you're willing to laugh at yourself that is. ;)