You know what would be cool. If you could select like up to 5 people to start a group chat. Then there could be more working together. And like faction families leader could chat easier and faster. Events could be planned. Activities started. More togetherness. Better community.
Torn group chats
Started by Zogie [2623549] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 36
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 30 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- RebornAssassin [2582694]
· 13 likes ·
Got my vote. How am I meant to do gang bangs in global with other people trying to watch???? - Antimeme [864898]
· 11 likes ·
I think it'd be better to make it so that people have to accept an invite to enter a group chat. The invitation could come with a message. Or maybe even better, only allow it between users who have added … - Nena [437292]
· 5 likes ·
This has been suggested several times already and nothing's come of it, just a heads up
Got my vote. How am I meant to do gang bangs in global with other people trying to watch????
it is a good idea *-* would be fun !!
Good idea! R+
awesome idea!
Would be extremely freaking fun!
Would be extremely freaking fun!
I would enjoy this
Agreed
R+, this is definitely a big want of mine
I would love this, R+
I could see this really clogging up the system, or being a way to target spam people information aside from trade, global, or faction. But, if you were to limit it to like, say, being a part of no more than 2-3 group chats, that would be good.
I think it'd be better to make it so that people have to accept an invite to enter a group chat. The invitation could come with a message.
Or maybe even better, only allow it between users who have added each other as friends. So if I added you as a friend, you could then invite me to a group chat.
Or maybe even better, only allow it between users who have added each other as friends. So if I added you as a friend, you could then invite me to a group chat.
Good idea. Lets hope this gets implemented.
Armpit128
Armpit128
This has been suggested several times already and nothing's come of it, just a heads up
Well i cal at least try
Bump
Good idea r*
Why don't you use discord? Thats what most of us are doing.
I know there is a script that adds this...but it would be cool to create your own chatrooms in the game. some of us don't check discord all day to check for chats. would rather do my chatting in the game
Same, and plus I'd rather keep my discord separate to begin with. On top of that, using discord makes it harder to setup anything more spontaneous, as you then have to: speak to each individual, ensure they have a discord account, invite them to the server, then keep discord open. It's just that little bit more of a barrier to entry.
Its a good idea, but is also needed :)