Pops has mugged 100b since stocks 3.0 came out using a mug script
and that's legal https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16221979&b=0&a=0&to=21409830
That's kinda wack
So I made a free one https://discord.gg/QR8phtzTgT
It's not as good as pop's
But it's free
and it's better than nothing
Death to the rich
You can call me robin hood
Tbh, this was a lot easier than I anticipated. Although, I might have been underestimating my experience. Nonetheless, it was pretty fun to make. If I feel up to it I might add some fancy css formatting.
[image: i.ytimg.com]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: i.imgflip.com]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Instructionsfor the stupid
and that's legal https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16221979&b=0&a=0&to=21409830
That's kinda wack
So I made a free one https://discord.gg/QR8phtzTgT
It's not as good as pop's
But it's free
and it's better than nothing
Death to the rich
You can call me robin hood
Tbh, this was a lot easier than I anticipated. Although, I might have been underestimating my experience. Nonetheless, it was pretty fun to make. If I feel up to it I might add some fancy css formatting.
[image: i.ytimg.com]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
[image: i.imgflip.com]
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Instructions
- Join this discord https://discord.gg/QR8phtzTgT
- Navigate to the #stream channel
- Wait for a player you want to mug to show up
- Click their profile link
- Check what flight they're on
- Spam their attack page during the time range provided
- Attack them
- Defeat them <-- important
- Choose mug
- Send me a portion of your mug <-- optional
- Profit
Mentions: Cayman script mugger