Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

time for a box

Started by cl3ric0l [569400] on in Graphics.

25 replies · 511 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

cl3ric0l [569400]
aint had time to do one inawhile so lets see whos up for a mystery box challenge.
usual rules apply only use the resources given in the box.

https://www.mediafire***com/file/rxc3xzywwdyfpha/mboxapril.zip/file

change the *** to a . for download link.
Nyx [2236278] Officer Officer
Finally got around to making something. Thought I'd make a profile picture to change it up a little here.
I don't like anime at all, so if anyone wants this pfp hit me up for it or I'll just auction it as I can't see myself using it anytime soon lol
Only used the resources inside the box to do this, with the exception of the font of course.

[image: i.imgur.com]
Tanarra [2649236]
After speaking with cl3ricol, who wisely suggested I play with some adjustment layers and gradient maps, I made an alternative version that I really like a bit more. Thank you cl3ric0l for those ideas! :)

ORIGINAL ENTRY:

[image: bublup-media-production.s3.amazonaws.com]

ALTERNATE VERSION: (Love how her hair looks now, the wild explosion of color in the centerpiece, and the softer look of the blue vs. black)

[image: bublup-media-production.s3.amazonaws.com]
Krinks [2244587]
thank you for hosting these mystery boxes. There is great resources in them an I love seeing all the fun ideas to use them.