Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Euphemisms

Started by Ripple [1372836] on in General Discussion.

12 replies · 358 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
36
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ripple [1372836]
While reading the recent discussions of scripts and unsubscribing, it occurred to me that TORN vocabulary has some great euphemisms. Lets make a list. I'll start with my favorite two:

"Soon"

"Donate"
Onlleh [2254829]
"Slutting" - selling losses
I think if I tell my friends I used to slut for money they would think of something very different