Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Which crime next?

Started by KrisC [435075] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 158 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
KrisC [435075]
Here are my crime stats. Where should I go next?


As you can see I have been working towards merits on each.


NNB 60
  • Illegal products 11,000
  • Theft 25,104
  • Auto theft 10,425
  • Drug deals 6
  • Computer crimes 6
  • Murder 5
  • Fraud crimes 10,500
  • Other 5,240
  • Total 62,286
I know there is more “safe” crimes etc but just looking for an opinion where the balance is big cash & “safe” crimes.
DrVoid [2608187]
Hacking fbi.

It is still positive ce if you are regularly in successful PAs.

If not joining meat warehouse will make it so.

All the best.
CRLF [2095076]
Personally I don't think of crimes as a big money-maker. The best money is had by doing safe crimes to maintain your 60 NNB and make your money on Political Assassinations.

You've still got quite a few crime merits to achieve. I'd probably go for Assassination > Mob Boss to get the murder merits and Computer Virus > Stealth Virus to finish the computer crimes merits.

Stealing parked cars doesn't give much CE but at least you can get some money for the cars
KrisC [435075]
It’s less about the cash I suppose, don’t need to cash.

more about keeping the progression of getting plenty and crimes in and keeping the nerve bar.