I can't directly post a YouTube channel to the forums. However I can privately chat with people. (Bogie gave the okay) If your interested in growing marijuana or anything around the subject. Hit me up, cause we should be friends!
Growing Marijuana
Started by JayBragga [1874267] on in Hobbies & Interests.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Musicianized [2257590]
· 3 likes ·
Seems like industrial hemp would have the least ROI compares to growing for CBD products. I've been growing weed since before it was the cool, legal thing to do. I think it was more fun when there was a level …
I grow hemp, industrial hemp. Lotsssss last year 2000 acres. This year less due to market getting flooded
do you use it to make cbd oil or clothing?
new video uploading today
Seems like industrial hemp would have the least ROI compares to growing for CBD products.
I've been growing weed since before it was the cool, legal thing to do. I think it was more fun when there was a level of risk involved and way bigger profits.
I've been growing weed since before it was the cool, legal thing to do. I think it was more fun when there was a level of risk involved and way bigger profits.
yeah i hear that.. upside is i cant be stoned and comfortable now lol
Cbd oil, we built a extraction plant that works much like a distiller to extra. We take it one step further from oil and make it into isolate, a white powder looks much like cocaine, no joke. It's supposed to be like 99% but I dont know all the details on that. Just seen the powder finished product
Ya I used to be major pot head but anymore the shit just makes me paranoid, and the whole roi, my boss has sunk with investors 140m into this hemp project and I got money that it bankrupts him in the end
I completely agree with you, the whole culture around growing is different these days. It’s definitely not as fun as it used to be, though I still enjoy it and continue to grow. I spent a year growing at a large commercial grow and they sucked every bit of fun and enjoyment out of it for me, I had actually quit growing for about a year after I had quit. It’s sad to see how fast the industry as became so corporate in the short time that it has been legal (though we all knew it would happen) the grow community was completely different just 5-10 years ago.