As a reviver and when that new update came out, contracts are more rare to get and not the best source of income anymore so now ive done some studying and im on my way to becoming a trader!
Here is my price list https://www.tornexchange.com/prices/bullet7358/
I am mostly buying everything and all prices are negotiable !! I want to make sure both parties are safe and feel safe and both making profit at the end of the transaction. Now i might not be experienced with trading just yet but im all ears for my future customers !
P.S: Please bump this forum
Due to recent events: Another trader was whining that my prices were to high i have changed them for everyone's benefit ! But even though I said All Prices are negotiable, I've changed them and added new items i am buying ! Not saying names but the first word in his username is Yang, lol
Reviews from my customers !!!
Richo Appreciate it bro
Richo Love trading with u
Here is my price list https://www.tornexchange.com/prices/bullet7358/
I am mostly buying everything and all prices are negotiable !! I want to make sure both parties are safe and feel safe and both making profit at the end of the transaction. Now i might not be experienced with trading just yet but im all ears for my future customers !
P.S: Please bump this forum
Due to recent events: Another trader was whining that my prices were to high i have changed them for everyone's benefit ! But even though I said All Prices are negotiable, I've changed them and added new items i am buying ! Not saying names but the first word in his username is Yang, lol
Reviews from my customers !!!
Richo Appreciate it bro
Richo Love trading with u
Mentions: Richoo [2469497]