.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Shindig [865748] Officer
· 2 likes ·
Graved - Not going to move this medical misinformation to Health & Fitness forums
Just drop a dirty bomb, the radiation will also kill it all but much more easy. I haven't heard of any Covid within Mentos and Cola so it must be true.
Good post but this is more for the general unrelated forum
Off your meds, are you. I have reported this ill-informed page full of crap to the admins, in the hope that they take it down quickly.
I'm not going to bother refuting this bullshit - enough to say that steam is a mythical treatment for any virus, including coronavirus.
https://digitalmedic.stanford.edu/myth/myth-inhaling-steam-is-an-effective-covid-19-treatment/
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-steam-kills-coronavirus-idUSKBN21H2LK
I'm not going to bother refuting this bullshit - enough to say that steam is a mythical treatment for any virus, including coronavirus.
https://digitalmedic.stanford.edu/myth/myth-inhaling-steam-is-an-effective-covid-19-treatment/
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-steam-kills-coronavirus-idUSKBN21H2LK
will study these links, thanks :)
Graved - Not going to move this medical misinformation to Health & Fitness forums