Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

4B Stats

Started by Munch [1565985] on in Achievements.

12 replies · 643 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
63
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
Munch [1565985]
Today I got all 4 of my stats to 1Bill each, achieving the awards well built, arrowshot, shielded and funambulist.

I’m now going to stop building evenly and just take one stat to 2b, ready to start using SEs.
Any suggestions which stat to work on first???
Andyman [471591]
Congratulations.

Dexterity if you plan to use some parachutes on your way to 2b. Strength if not.

I'd also start allocating +30% of your energy toward earning money if you haven't already.