Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DB Map Indicator

Started by Reznik [2472311] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Reznik [2472311]
I've been thinking about this for a while, since I've witnessed a dirty bomb for the first time. I think it would be neat for the city map to show where a dirty bomb has gone off and the area affected by the radiation. I know it wouldn't make much difference to game play but it would be neat to see.
yreew [1989745]
also, instead of random people, members of the target's neighbouring factions should get the radiation instead..