Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stacking stock blocks

Started by PhishFood [2058751] on in Stock Market.

9 replies · 879 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100
PhishFood [2058751]
So I have two MSC blocks and I see this:

Mc Smoogle Corp provides 200 Energy every week
Every 7 days when holding at least 350,000 shares currently valued at $195,482,000
You will be able to collect 200 Energy in 6 days
Buy 700,000 more shares for $390,964,000 to unlock the 3rd increment

Surely I should be able to collect 400 Energy every week, not 200 or am I missing something?
Heca [2563518]
Each block of MSC is 100 energy/week, you have two or 200 energy per week.

I assume you're thinking that each block is worth 200 energy?
PhishFood [2058751]
Damn, did Ched nerf that, too? If I remember, it was 250 back in the day. I assumed it'd dropped to 200 but down to 100? Hey, thanks Ched.
Thanks for the explanation though.
Judge_McGuire [1991636]
It says every 7 days but it isn’t. It’s a con.


It seems you have to collect your dividend before it accrues again.
tejdog1 [2038227]
If block 1 costs you $10, block 2 will cost you $20, block 3 will cost you $40, block 4 will cost you $80, etc

So 4 blocks will cost you $100, or 10x