I just want everyone to know that Odo is a very good liar, schemer, and a guy who has a knack of f**king people over. He has told people I'm a pedophile because I helped two friends of mine that are teenage kids. I even helped this teenage kids real biological father in this game. I've never been arrested, accused, or anything in my entire life. He has viciously tried to ruin my reputation with his volatile lies. This is just a forewarning to make people think about the lengths people will go to get ahead in this game and the extent of the severity people will go to personally harm your reputation. Thanks for reading.
Odo
Started by Limited-Edition [555403] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 40
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 63 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Icy [2926]
· 8 likes ·
Its funny how quickly OP decomposes as I scanned through the thread.... 1st impression: Seems a legit problem, but not handled correctly 2nd: Seems kinda lazy to say if staff can do anything they can just do it from here.... … - poptop [1355657]
· 8 likes ·
I am locking and graving this thread. I cannot comprehend why the OP decided it was a good idea to create a thread claiming another player had called them a pedophile. However, as it is the OP basically publicising this … - Clitasaurus [2059853]
· 7 likes ·
So you send it to people who don't like him but you couldn't send and report it to staff?
Mentioned in this thread
Halyangx [1867864] ×1 Clitasaurus [2059853] ×1 TheUltimateSalt [2171375] ×1 VoidOS [2180136] ×1
K...
Clicky to Odo's profile: https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2180136
Mentions: VoidOS [2180136]
Clicky to Halyang007 profile
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1867864
To the OP , did you report him?
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1867864
To the OP , did you report him?
Mentions: Halyangx [1867864]
I didn't report him because he said it through discord
And if it's as bad as you say it would still be worth reporting because your saying it's blurring the lines between torn and real life....
Otherwise your just dragging someone's name through the mud
Otherwise your just dragging someone's name through the mud
I screen shotted this and sent it to a group of people he also wronged that includes the people he said that I was a pedophile to and if they choose to speak up, that's on them. I'm just trying to warn people about this sort of thing so they're informed that they could also end up being in the same situation as me. If this was real life I could sue him for defamation of character.
...
Mentions: Clitasaurus [2059853]
So you send it to people who don't like him but you couldn't send and report it to staff?
Mentions: TheUltimateSalt [2171375]
staff will deal with this. not the forum
Staff couldn't do anything about this considering that he said this on discord. If staff can do something about it maybe they will now since I spoke out
The fact it is in discord does not stop it being real life or defamation of character, if what you say is true, then you should report to staff, and talk to a lawyer.
"If" so you made a post flaming someone and then 30 minutes later wonder "if" staff can do something? Your talking about suing irl yet you won't even bring in the games moderators because the conversation happened on a 3rd party site?
I suggest taking this to a report to staff, before coming to the forums. If he said some of these things in chats, you can report him.