Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Odo

Started by Limited-Edition [555403] on in Graveyard.

39 replies · 1.23k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Limited-Edition [555403]
I was under the impression that the staff couldn't do anything but also I guess if they could and I'm wrong then this is all they need to do something.
Goddog [2145384]
Interesting... I'm sure staff of discord already looked into the conversations. And already taken appropriate actions. Even I would be smart enough not to condone those activities on torn. That would cause my account to be banned. And I agree with half of everyone here. Forums are not the place for this.
Clitasaurus [2059853]
You know the good thing about atleast trying? It cost nothing.

It truly is messed up what you say if true but your going about it the wrong way
Zvannah [2279608]
I am here to say it now. Limited-Edition is NOT a pedo... Odo told me he was and I believed him out of fear I blocked and reported Limited but after alot of thought I realized I was being stupid. Limited was and is still a good friend of mine. Odo just lied to me to keep me away from someone who was helping me.
__Jamie-_ [473887]
Do you know this person in real life or just from the game? Probably someone who lives hundreds/thousands of miles away? Why you worrying so much about it? f**k it ignore and carry on lol! Tell him he can message me call me whatever he likes trust me I couldn’t give a shit lmao
-BC-punkrock [721153]
Not sure what you want people to be warned about? The dude has a specific problem with you. He isn't scamming everyone, he isn't dragging everyone's name thru the mud. It's just you. Posting it to forum isn't going to change that.

Report it to torn, report it to discord, and if you feel inclined, get a lawyer and sue the dude but honestly, gdluck with that.
Icy [2926]
Its funny how quickly OP decomposes as I scanned through the thread....

1st impression: Seems a legit problem, but not handled correctly
2nd: Seems kinda lazy to say if staff can do anything they can just do it from here....
3rd, this quote makes you look just as crazy fyi.


Real advice, get this thread graved, talk with staff, learn how to ignore someone, the end.
__Jamie-_ [473887]
Just ignore seriously, if someone I don’t know called me a wrong un and told loads of other people on a online game I’m a wrong un I wouldn’t
give a shit what people I don’t know think, aslong as your family and friends know your not then don’t worry about what strangers think lol

If he’s your neighbour and he’s going around your neighbourhood telling everyone who knows you then yea that’s a different story but from someone online just ignore it

and when we chain next remind me and il hit him as much as possible! :D
poptop [1355657]
I am locking and graving this thread.

I cannot comprehend why the OP decided it was a good idea to create a thread claiming another player had called them a pedophile. However, as it is the OP basically publicising this fact, there seems to be no contravention of the rules of this site by the other player.

Last I looked, Torn staff are not the guardians of the internet. If a person is making serious allegations on Discord or any other site, it would be sensible to contact the Admins of the relevant site to intervene.

In the event there is some action that is required by Torn for something that occurs off this site, it would be best directed to webmaster@torn.com.

It would be timely to note that if there is any evidence of players posting content anywhere on this site that effectively accuses other players of being pedophiles, it would be helpful for it to be submitted to staff for action as such things are treated seriously.