Hi All :)
I have been making some digitally hand drawn/painted personalised pokémon pfps. These are individually drawn to specification to whatever style you would like for 50m.
If you would like one of these made just email me the following:
1) Your favourite Pokémon
2) Your favourite Trainer/Gym Leader/Villain
3) Your favourite Pokémon type
4) Some of your distinct features ie:
Glasses/Facial Hair/Hair Colour&cut
Below I have included some examples of my portfolio:
[image: i.gyazo.com][image: i.gyazo.com][image: i.gyazo.com][image: i.gyazo.com]
I have been making some digitally hand drawn/painted personalised pokémon pfps. These are individually drawn to specification to whatever style you would like for 50m.
If you would like one of these made just email me the following:
1) Your favourite Pokémon
2) Your favourite Trainer/Gym Leader/Villain
3) Your favourite Pokémon type
4) Some of your distinct features ie:
Glasses/Facial Hair/Hair Colour&cut
Below I have included some examples of my portfolio:
[image: i.gyazo.com][image: i.gyazo.com][image: i.gyazo.com][image: i.gyazo.com]