Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing money

Started by h3110 [2493776] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 13502 ×1 Tiffinity [1785484] ×1 Hornz [2220919] ×1 h3110 [2493776] ×1

h3110 [2493776]
Flew to UK and was a bit short so I asked my faction for 7k and it got sent but didn't show up in my wallet. I had to have someone else send for me.

00:34:57 - 22/04/2021 Hornz gave $7,000 to you from Ðead or Alive

You are in United Kingdom and have $4,369

Not a big deal but just making a bug report =)
Bantor [2179037]
I think you have to refresh the page before it shows you have it. My guess is that the money on hand is a static number abroad and doesn't update like in Torn (when not travelling).

Let's see what staff says about it.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
These are all of your transactions:
User ID Time Created Type Money before Money after Value Script
2493776 22-04-21 0:38:19 1 14,369 4,369 -10,000 /shops.php?rfcvundefined
2493776 22-04-21 0:37:45 1 4,369 14,369 10,000 /sendcash.php?rfcv607883a05063e
2493776 22-04-21 0:35:12 1 9,369 4,369 -5,000 /shops.php?rfcvundefined
2493776 22-04-21 0:35:05 1 89,369 9,369 -80,000 /shops.php?rfcvundefined
2493776 22-04-21 0:34:57 1 82,369 89,369 7,000 /factions.php?rfcvundefined
2493776 21-04-21 22:46:11 1 82,369 82,369 0 /travelagency.php?rfcvundefined
22-04-2021 00:38:19h3110 bought 2x Heather at $5,000 each for a total of $10,000 from United Kingdom
22-04-2021 00:37:45Tiffinity sent $10,000 to h3110
22-04-2021 00:35:12h3110 bought 1x Heather at $5,000 each for a total of $5,000 from United Kingdom
22-04-2021 00:35:05h3110 bought 16x Heather at $5,000 each for a total of $80,000 from United Kingdom
22-04-2021 00:34:57Hornz gave $7,000 to h3110 from Ðead or Alive
Who sent you the money which never showed up? I can check the money log for the other person too.

Mentions: h3110 [2493776] · Hornz [2220919] · Tiffinity [1785484] · Dead or Alive [13502]

h3110 [2493776]
You know what I think the event came late and that’s what the extra 1 was at 0:35:12. Seems like I didn’t see I got the event until after. :P you can close the report :D

Hornz is just way too fast