Make the default reasonable. The Motorcycle helmet was listed as worth 16 mil, but the item list defaulted to $1500. I sold it for that by accident because i thought I was selling it for 16 mil. I think I need to take a break from the game for a while.
Item interface
Started by Woland09 [2333519] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 25 / 100
Ah you must've been looking at the items "Sell" price in your items list. Those are the prices you can sell items to npc vendors for, not the item market price. If you look at an items "Value" price, you can get a much better feel for how much an item could reasonably be sold for on the market without losing out on millions potentially. Sorry you lost that though! Moto helmets are really useful
~ E
~ E