Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SA BBQ?

Started by Hunterish [2035138] on in General Discussion.

28 replies · 1.1k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Hunterish [2035138]
Can someone tell me what the SA's BBQ is all about I'm confused looking for a wife in the personals and there is few talking about it. I'm new even tho I started playing quite a while ago so go easy on me.
Lilith [1814138]
It's the annual 12-month event SA organizes for themselves (and sometimes the rest of Torn shows up). They drop all other events for it, including wars and chains!
Hornz [2220919]
I went last year. The food was bland and Ohadik wouldn't shut up about his lapras. 4/10

This year's event looks to be a lot better with all of the hot females attending.