Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

-W.A.E- SERVICE!

Started by TACOS [2613416] on in Attacking.

7 replies · 197 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
TACOS [2613416]
We are escaping!
Get ur escape merits right f**king now! I and a friend are selling premium guaranteed escapes in bulk, we can do +100 aday!
U will get ur merits pretty fast, this is a guaranteed thing.

Price :
  • >50 = 1M per
  • 51-250 = 900k per
  • 251-500 = 850k per
  • <501 = 800k per
PM and lets make a deal!
CheChino [43108]
Soooo I got my escape merit to give it a try. It worked out super well and i purchase my spouse some as a gift.

I approve of this!