Hello again my cuties, another auction starting bid's are 5M. (note* text can be changed to your liking after) this one will be up for a little bit longer.
Question Should I do an custom thread or just do auctions?
Thank you hope you like some something, if you don't. I'm sowwy
#1 Colors
[image: i.imgur.com]
#2 Killer
[image: i.imgur.com]
#3 Easy
[image: i.imgur.com]
#4 Respect
[image: i.imgur.com]
#5 Nightmares
[image: i.imgur.com]
#6 Space
[image: i.imgur.com]
#7 Saiyan
[image: i.imgur.com]
#8 Nuts
[image: i.imgur.com]
#9 Escape
[image: i.imgur.com]
#10
[image: i.imgur.com]
#11
[image: i.imgur.com]
Question Should I do an custom thread or just do auctions?
Thank you hope you like some something, if you don't. I'm sowwy
#1 Colors
[image: i.imgur.com]
#2 Killer
[image: i.imgur.com]
#3 Easy
[image: i.imgur.com]
#4 Respect
[image: i.imgur.com]
#5 Nightmares
[image: i.imgur.com]
#6 Space
[image: i.imgur.com]
#7 Saiyan
[image: i.imgur.com]
#8 Nuts
[image: i.imgur.com]
#9 Escape
[image: i.imgur.com]
#10
[image: i.imgur.com]
#11
[image: i.imgur.com]