What would your last meal be given an opportunity to choose?
Mine would be Steak, potatoes, butter bread, Coke to drink, 10 street style tacos w/steak, apple pie followed up with a tasty bowl of the finest flower I can get my hands on to smoke the heart burn away.
**Upon realizing I selected GD I see my mistake clearly this should have been in the unrelated section. My apologies.
Tbf what you said is pretty bomb. I'd have to say something like an arrangement of different steaks, chicken, and venison, probably some alcohol, mashed potatoes, etc.
On the other hand maybe like sushi and caviar? Idk. Depends on how I feel about dying ig
Is it the 1) last meal of the holiday, 2) last meal before new year, 3) last meal before stomach surgery, 4) last meal before your teeth are being pulled, 5) last meal with someone who's about to die, 6) last meal on death row (I guess that's something the US still have), 7) last meal before you eat Toxic waste (hazardously sour candy) and burn away your taste buds, 8) other...
Food brings back memories, in a situation like that, I feel like you're more likely to want something that is attached to a certain memory more than tastes good. So right now I'd think what tastes good, but in a last meal situation, it'd have to do with memories, not sure which tbh.
Fettuccine Aglio Olio with bacon and parmesan cheese Lamb chop steak medium rare with creamy lemon butter sauce (yes strange selection of sauce but I really love it) Mutton curry with indian flatbread Steamed garlicky marble goby fish Well anything made of dory fish and salmon Fried duck BUT padangnese style which is called kalio duck Samgyeopsal-gui (Korean pork bbq) with rice Se'i pork (smoked pork from eat Timor Indonesia) with rice and luwat past Roasted peking duck with hainam rice Who tf am I kidding, anything made of duck and lamb or sheep I love. Anything with salted duck egg sauce Pork well mkay, but not as good as those two. No chicken please!
In Texas , we used to give the condemned a last meal of whatever they wished and publish their last words before death. Considering that we execute more people than any other state I consider this only fitting and fair. Especially considering the fact that a number of the condemned have later been proven innocent. But we cant raise the dead. We could at least give the condemned the most miniscule of accommodations.
This changed in 2011 when one particular nasty pos ordered a huge meal and didnt touch it and then went off on a racist diatribe on his death date with the needle. Despicable but not unexepected. Thats gonna happen every now and again with the kind of people youre dealing with on death row.
Well on cowardly snowflake POS though this unfair to everyone and rode a bill through ending last meals and publishing of last words.
To be honest , as much as we spend on death row inmates a 100 dollar last meal is a drop in the bucket and if they dont eat it I dont care. And depriving the public of the last words if any is putrid and worse than any disgusting last words from the worst of them.
Unlimited Alaskan king crab legs with a bowl of butter. 1 mid rare sirloin steak with bbq sauce and some asparagus. A bottle of Yuengling (fav beer), a bottle of Jameson and apple juice. Finish with some maraschino cherries.