That’s interesting ... I understand that kidnapping the mayor boosts your CE better than stealing jackets, which would explain why FitzChevalerie reached 60 NNB by doing only 7.4k arsons, but I’m not sure why you’re only 50 after doing 7.6k arsons and only doing safe crimes. (o_O;)???
I took care of all the drug crimes first before focusing on arsons and I reached 50 at 4,570 arsons. By the time I was at 7.6k arsons, I had reached 55. I thought if someone only focused on arson-warehouses all the way, they’d boost their NNB the faster than someone doing unsafe crimes such as drug crimes ... maybe drug crimes give decent CE despite all the reds??
Btw, congrats on hitting 60, FitzChevalerie—that’s a huge milestone!! \(^o^)/ Which crime are you going to focus on next—more mayor kidnappings, more arsons, or something else?? (^__^)
and here I thought 30NNB took ages to reach......wew I better get to torching more warehouses!
DrVoid[2608187] · #15
I would suggest you to only work on arsons > kidnaps until you make into PA.. when you are in a PA team... you will get nice positive CE despite of doing less safe crimes for merits.