I tried multiple different ways to buy stocks, but the number stays 0. Doesn't matter which device I use. Does that make any sense?
Stock Market bug?
Started by Dethgeer [2352079] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Toes [2095421]
· 3 likes ·
Do you have the stock ticker?
Do you have the stock ticker?
Can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing please?
Thanks..!!
Thanks..!!
I have stock ticker. And its really hard to tell whats going on.
https://imgur.com/gallery/dyA0n7K Wish I could figure this image postingthing. oofta.
sorry guys, does that help?
based on that screenshot you have 0$?
You can't buy shares with 0$!!
You can't buy shares with 0$!!
Do you have money lol
I actually do. I had more than enough on my first attempt to buy a TCSH stock. And it did nothing.
Im totally going to have to delete this thread. it finally works now. 100th times the freakin charm -_-
Closing the report for now. Please submit a new one if you find a way to replicate the issue.
Thanks..!!
Thanks..!!