When logging on the torn I notice my stock icon is missing, thinking that my stocks have been sold I look on the stock exchange page and found that I do still have stocks. I have tried refreshing the page but this hasn't worked. I've got the link to the screen shot, I hope it works http://imgur.com/gallery/bXEzmpk
Stock icon missing
Started by JMead [1706873] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
You could try refreshing your icons. If you go into settings in the top right you’ll see “Icon settings” in there is an option to refresh them.
Can you please try refreshing your icons from within the Settings panel and see if it resolves the issue for you?
That's work. Thank you for your help and taking the time to respond
Closing the report. Thanks..!!