Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Login practice dummy bug

Started by AdamC25 [2664589] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
AdamC25 [2664589]
Every time I log inn I’m taken straight to attacking a practice dummy, that I can’t attack because it’s not part of a mission.
Anyone else getting this?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if the issue still exists for you. Thanks..!!