As the topic tells you, I am selling a Breadfan Doll. It is on display in my bazaar. PM with an offer and we can negotiate. Thanks
Breadfan Doll
Started by DaCrimKe [317970] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
No responses yet..
Bump
No people buying collectibles these days?
I’m only selling my doll.
I’m only selling my doll.
Someone interested? Thanks in advance
Asking price 2.4B
Bump.. apparently not many collectors around
Bumpy
Bump
Reduction in asking price 2.2B ... however none has made me an offer
Bump
Bump
Bump