Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bye for Now

Started by CoolguyRuler [2183404] on in General Discussion.

48 replies · 1.77k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
49
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

CoolguyRuler [2183404]
RL is a bitch sometimes and I find myself too tired to play torn anymore, I know, isn't it pitiful I don't have an in-game reason to quit?

I thought this day would never come, and yet it has, ruining my streak of active days*cries*. I can no longer say I have played this game for 900+ days straight.

Either way I am going inactive until times better and I can once again spend energy on gaming, I truely wish I didn't have to put my account to a temporary rest, and without even unlocking SSL, shame.

Oh and btw if you ask kindly I'll give you a fruitcake and some tissues to mourn my passing, of course, not like anyone would due to my reputation as a troll ;D
dark95 [2321537]
Invest your staff in me for a potential double return when you join back xD

Can't guarantee anything with the way stocks 2.0 are working so far xD
ScaryPoppins [2634610]
Good luck out there, man.
I hope life treats you better.

I have no tears to cry for you but I'll take that fruitcake to eat my emotions.
MrMojoRisin [93976]
One does not simply "quit" Torn...

Give it two days, before the nightmares and PTSD kick in....

You will be back. See you then.

👀
Hammich [2104514]
I took time off torn, for maybe 9-12 months, and i needed it. Was mostly personal, off torn reasons, but at the same time the game got stale for me.

Hope you find whatever it is you are looking for out of the game/life :)