Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

{BUYING} CLOSED

Started by Kaasanova [2443802] on in Trading Post.

43 replies · 295 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
44
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Kaasanova [2443802]
Hello, and welcome to my trade thread. I am buying popular items at great prices, higher than most. You'll get 100% safe trades with me and speedy service, so if you're looking for a fast reliable trader with great prices hit me up.

I Buy:

-Plushies

-Flowers

-Candy

-Energy Drinks

-Drugs

-Medical Supplies

-Supply Packs (Not currently buying caches)



I Offer:



-Competitive Prices

-Fast Trades

-Quality Service


-100% Mugfree *GUARANTEED*

Check out my price list

Like what ya see? Click Here to start a trade or PM me with any questions. I'm online very frequently.



[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]If you need a receipt just request one and I'll happily provide you one :)[/background]



Trading Hours: Whenever you see me online

I do NOT carry cash on me so it would be a waste to mug me, I also trade from hospital.



Once you've made a successful trade with me don't forget to upvote this thread and leave a positive review. And also feel free to add me to your list of friends as a "Trusted Trader".