Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Interested in a free Tarot Reading?

Started by DoWhatThouWilt [2669003] on in Paranormal.

22 replies · 346 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
10 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

DoWhatThouWilt [2669003]
I have been reading tarot professionally for many years, and I’m offering free tarot reading for anyone interested, as a special offer for Torn players.
I specialize in romance, spiritual guidance, careers and life goals.

Readings will be provided via private message.

Blessed Be
TheFool [2554852]
My other profile picture is an old tarot card and I'm named TheFool, how can I turn this down? If the offer is still there at least.
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
You will meet a handsome stranger, but you should take it easy. The moon will try and effect your mood, but you should see past it and try the new ground...

Sounds good?