I've been getting the occasional event line without content the last few weeksm not often, I think I've had three so far. It's kinda odd. No content at all, except for the timestamp which is exactly the same as another event.
empty event lines
Started by Wollongong [12833] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 6
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Do you have a screenshot for this please?
I knew you were going to ask that, so I was actually making one as you wrote :)
[image: i.imgur.com]
I've compared it to my log, and I have *some* suspicion that this might be a company train. Not sure, the first two times I saw this, I just brushed it of as a fluke.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I've compared it to my log, and I have *some* suspicion that this might be a company train. Not sure, the first two times I saw this, I just brushed it of as a fluke.
Are you able to replicate this when you are not flying?
Do you have any scripts/extensions installed? If yes, then can you please try turning them off to see if it fixes the issue?
Do you have any scripts/extensions installed? If yes, then can you please try turning them off to see if it fixes the issue?
It occured when I was on ground. I made the screenshot while airborne.
I only use TornTools.
The gap also appears with all extensions turned off.
I only use TornTools.
The gap also appears with all extensions turned off.
I am not sure who the correct point of contact for this would be. As mentioned by the OP, the missing text seems to be for the company trains. Will pass up to Joe for re-assignment.
Windows 10, Firefox. Display resolution of 1920 x 1080, with no browser zoom. Issue can be replicated on other browsers too.
Thanks..!!
Windows 10, Firefox. Display resolution of 1920 x 1080, with no browser zoom. Issue can be replicated on other browsers too.
Thanks..!!
Does it have to do with the special character in the company name? I had empty events as well when receiving saké from the faction armory (before the name was changed to sake).
It's fixed on dev, but it's broken on live. I don't know who or what resolved it so I'm not sure what to push. Perhaps Pavel knows something.
I've been with company for a while, this bug is relatively new.
Let's hope they do.
I have asked the director of the company I work in to do a double train. As expected, I now have two new empty lines in my event list.
So company train theory confirmed.
So company train theory confirmed.
Same problem...same company
I've made a temporary manual fix for now, it's already live!
Thanks.
Thanks.
Events now visible, I'll keep an eye out for future train-events.
Cheers
Cheers