Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

a forbidden thought

Started by nerdo_man [2525635] on in Graveyard.

21 replies · 468 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

nerdo_man [2525635]
When I was thinking about the number of women on torn since there was very little but I may jinx it.
But I was thinking about the sheer number of women that use tik tok
Just uttering those words makes me feel gross
I just hope to the lord about that tik tok doesn't find out about this game
otherwise, we will have to make a revolution against them
If we don't it would be like the 7-hour war all over again
but I hope I don't jinx it.

cheers lads

[image: media.tenor.com]
Ashel [2484502]
bruh. The amount of waffle I witnessed within this post is disgusting, if you could have waffled anymore I might have ended myself. Please remove this post before your ass gets blasted by someone who does not wish to see waffle in the GD

thank you for your time

TLDR: OP performed a shit attempt at a karma farm, 0.69/10 would bounty if I was toxic
DedeSiregar [2430598]
When I was thinking about the number of men on torn since there was very many but I may jinx it.
But I was thinking about the sheer number of men that dictate women what to do with theirown time
Just uttering those words makes me feel gross
Sethimothy [2197917]
On a scale of one to 10 what the f**k did I just read?

I mean, it would be interesting to see if a following on Tik Tok could be used to acquire referrals on Torn, thus increasing the player base and (for the referrer) lots of perks...

I'm not touching whatever your obsession is with "the females" with a 10 foot naginata. Just, no.
Guruchild [2200621]

waffling

  • n.
    A repetitive speech or response to a question.
  • v.
    Present participle of waffle. (To ramble on without a point; to argue a point without substantial evidence or a clear opinion.)