.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 55
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- marsey99 [1404499]
· 19 likes ·
No, you didn't teach them about the sections in the forums for a start :P - Rainrunner [1304808]
· 11 likes ·
Are you not already in a good faction with a friendly environment??? We not good enough??? - Solor [2476035]
· 7 likes ·
Apparently not
Mentioned in this thread
Saubhagya [2660162] ×1
Are you not already in a good faction with a friendly environment???
We not good enough???
We not good enough???
Apparently not
No, you didn't teach them about the sections in the forums for a start :P
I think you'd have better luck posting in the faction recruitment subforum and its respective thread:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=24
That said, really curious why you haven't left your current faction if it isn't working out after just 36 days.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=24
That said, really curious why you haven't left your current faction if it isn't working out after just 36 days.
Can try applying to NS VII or NS VIII
I heard they are recruiting
I heard they are recruiting
Lol let's cut the kid some slack, guys.
He's very young... both on Torn & in RL :)
@Saubhagya - I'd say you're quite lucky to be in your present faction. They got decent perks & also the reputation of having nice, jovial & friendly crew & leadership.
Be loyal & stay with them, kiddo... will do you good.
He's very young... both on Torn & in RL :)
@Saubhagya - I'd say you're quite lucky to be in your present faction. They got decent perks & also the reputation of having nice, jovial & friendly crew & leadership.
Be loyal & stay with them, kiddo... will do you good.
Can confirm from chatting with a few of them, they're pretty decent people.
The kind you can fight with and it all being good fun in the end, which in my experience, is pretty rare.
Maybe consider not burning that bridge just yet? Well, good luck, either way.
The kind you can fight with and it all being good fun in the end, which in my experience, is pretty rare.
Maybe consider not burning that bridge just yet? Well, good luck, either way.
I think if a faction isn't working out for you, it isn't working out for you. I don't fault the OP for considering their options, and would argue it's best to do this when you're a younger player still finding your footing. That's not a statement against their current faction, just the way the game works.
I am saying, if you're going to openly look for a new faction, creating a new post in the wrong forum suggesting your current faction isn't good enough might be the poorest way to go about things.
Look at recruiting threads. See what others are offering. Network. Ask questions. Don't do... well, don't do this thread.
I am saying, if you're going to openly look for a new faction, creating a new post in the wrong forum suggesting your current faction isn't good enough might be the poorest way to go about things.
Look at recruiting threads. See what others are offering. Network. Ask questions. Don't do... well, don't do this thread.
I don't think anyone's good enough for this guy :p
02:42:23
28/03/21Saubhagya left the faction
I just hope he finds what he needs, but he needs to realize that a 'friendly environment' isn't just the faction members accommodating to all of his needs. If he has any problems, he should definitely sort this out with you guys before jumping on the forums.
I think it is understandable for someone to look for a faction fitted more to their style, but some heads up is always appreciated.
02:42:23
28/03/21Saubhagya left the faction
I just hope he finds what he needs, but he needs to realize that a 'friendly environment' isn't just the faction members accommodating to all of his needs. If he has any problems, he should definitely sort this out with you guys before jumping on the forums.
I think it is understandable for someone to look for a faction fitted more to their style, but some heads up is always appreciated.
Mentions: Saubhagya [2660162]
Graved - Please use the faction recruitment thread here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=24&t=15909136&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Looking for a faction; post details here
We did, he's obviously not smart enough to use them. And among other things led to him being kicked.
We have requirements and even 1% of 5k he couldn't hit. The last chain he only had 43 hits.