Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Certified Stock Analyst.

Started by Frank [2408592] on in Achievements.

2 replies · 94 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Frank [2408592]

[image: awardimages.torn.com]

It was a long road, but I finally have it.
#
Not sure of the new requirements mind but it was a goal.
I've traded hundreds of billions in stocks trying to get the bastard prior and now I'm told it's shit.
But I'm still happy.



I guess this is better now :/

KPCSlor [1557404]
I know the new system make it far easier, but I may have cried a tear of joy myself triggering it yesterday.

So many days buying/selling small blocks just to try and trigger it.