Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn-der

Started by Merbsy [2624148] on in Properties.

16 replies · 277 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
22
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

Merbsy [2624148]
Okay, so it doesn't exactly have the same ring as Tinder, but there was nowhere else obvious to post this in the forums!

I'm looking for love! (in-game of course, in case my wife checks my browser history ;) )

I have my own PI and am active daily - looking for companionship, friendship and maybe more...

Send proposals - and good jokes - my way!
python [1009878]
Personals in news paper is torns version of tinder,

Just wait until you get asked to sign up to their tornlyfans
manic [1554958]
Whoa... It's 2021...

What about those who identify as helicopters?

Edit: dislikes... Tough crowd... Perhaps I should have said trans-porters?
Merbsy [2624148]
I used to be the President of the United States. How much more do you want? And by the way, I have plenty of properties, and not just in Manhattan. ;)
SporkMonkey [2065017]
Does having a doorbell sized pee pee instead of a door knocker sized one count as unique?

Imaging the karmic force you and I could bring to the forums.