Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TORN Notification.. (FALSE EVENT)??

Started by A5H [88227] on in Bugs & Issues.

25 replies · 357 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

A5H [88227]
Just got a notification from TORN saying.. "You found a Six Pack of Energy Drink and a book titled "Ignorance Is Bliss" on your doorstep" This was at 11:46am TORN TIME, Tuesday 4th May. (Please see picture).. After clicking the event i see that i don't actually have an event on the game.. and never actually received that event in my whole 16 years on the game.. Think something is up and might need addressing.

Thanks,
ASH

[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Rhyno7 [2437072]
Same here with the subscriber bonus notification 12:16 tct today. Received a notification that my energy bar and nerve was full just after I dumped them both and jumped on a flight earlier this morning as well.
fd24 [1417595]
Mobile app, android

Got a false event notification for a six pack of alcohol and a book titled medical degree schmedical degree

Items don't appear in my inventory. It seems to be a false event notification only on the mobile torn app
MajorWhiteSnow [2485676]
Me too. Seems like a subscriber monthly drop notification. "You found a Box of Medical Supplies and a book titled "fuelling your way to failure" on your doorstep
MrCelebros [2585994]
Same here, but not just subscriber notifications. Had a notification that I landed in Torn an hour before I did, and a notification that my education just finished.

I'm guessing these are other people's notifications we are all getting.
DeepState [2543958]
I just got a very similar message, but clicked through to no event.

I also got some incorrect Energy and Nerve notifications earlier this afternoon.